Gogate has participated in several national and European projects for the promotion, enhancement and preservation of cultural heritage, tutoring, training, e-learning.
The services carried out by Gogate concerned communication and dissemination, the creation of web portals, reporting support and project secretariat.
We are currently working on EU funded projects.
Communication / Dissemination Activities
- Creation and management of the web portal, social media and blog of the project.
- Creation of project’s informative material: factsheet, flayer, poster, power point presentation.
- Maintenance and care of the project community/network.
- Support for internal communication within the consortium.
- Research and affiliation of Associated Partners with the project.
- Drafting of deliverables relating to the activity carried out.
- Participation in third-party events for the promotion of project.
- Drafting and publication of articles in trade journals to increase the visibility of the project and its outcomes.
RE-designing Access to Cultural Heritage for a wider participation in preservation, (re-)use and management of European culture
REACH aims to give culture and cultural heritage a more relevant and even transformative role in the economy, communities and territories. It promotes the participation of professionals and citizens in the protection and management of cultural heritage.
ONLINE PLATFORM ABOUT HERITAGE RESEARCH
Open-Heritage is an independent online space open to the contribution of the community of heritage researchers, practitioners, professionals and citizens interested in promoting the value of cultural heritage and supporting its public recognition.
It provides a rich repository of data and resources,(policy documents, publications, activities promoted by European and extra-European projects..) that can be of use to stakeholders active in the fields of heritage, culture, administration and academia.
Project’s secretarial activity and reporting support
- Support and assistance to partners in reporting activities.
- Gathering and control of the regularity of time-sheets and financial reports.
PAGODE - EUROPEANA CHINA
Technical assistance / computer support
- web portal: installation and technical support for web implementation.
WE are europe for culture
WeAre # EuropeForCulture, funded under the European Year of Cultural Heritage, created a series of temporary exhibitions in various European cities in 2019-20. The goal was to celebrate the diversity of European cultural heritage and engage Europeans citizens who do not usually get involved in cultural heritage by inviting them to participate in setting up exhibitions by contributing their personal items and crowdsourcing stories.